[Zope] Re: [Zope-CMF] Multiple sites using one CMF Site....

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 14:10:50 +0100

John Paul wrote at 2003-3-7 15:28 +0800:
 > Hi Is it possible to serve different website using one CMF Site and
 > separating each site with a folder? And is it advisable to put CMF Core Tool
 > in each folder?  Thanks.....

Not sure, that I understand your request.

  It seems to be similar to "sub-sites" or subportals, i.e. several portals
  below a given CMF site.

Please search the mailing list archive for "subsite" or "subportal",
to read about ideas how to implement this.

If this is not your problem, please come back with a clearer
description.

Dieter