[Zope] Zope 2.60/2.61 Win32 Crash problem

David Hassalevris bluepaul@earthlink.net
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 12:42:39 -0800

I have a Zope app that allows users to edit invoices.  The invoices are
selected from a list (of hRefs)
(1) User selects an Invoice from a list in order to edit it
(2) There is a delay so the user *again* selects the same invoice BEFORE the
first click renders the new form.
(3) Everything dies and I have to restart Zope.

So it seems that sucessive calls to the same methods, eg
a) the zSql method that will read invoice data
b) a DTML method to display an invoice form.

Is crashing Zope. (I have to restart it).

I realize this is a  general description.  But at this point I am wondering
if others have experienced this kind of problem?  Ideas? Suggestions?

I am using K Interbase connection, Zope 2.61, Windows XP

I get no error-messages.
Thanks much,
David