[Zope] Re: Spinning Zope on MP3 file import

Edward Muller edwardam@interlix.com
10 Mar 2003 21:33:23 -0600

Unless your DSL is a synchronous DSL line (which is usually only used in
business applications and usually costs over $100.00 a month for the
slowest types), it would take aprox. 53:31 minutes:seconds to upload a
4.9 MB file over a 128Kbps DSL line. This is assuming max throughput.