[Zope] xmlrpc problems

Matthias Hörtzsch m_hoertzsch@yahoo.de
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:18:07 +0100

Hello and thanks for the answer

Am Montag, 10. März 2003 14:38 schrieb Eduardo Bastos:
> Hello Matthias...
>
> The method you use in zope needs a doc string.
> Doc string is a small comment about the method.
>
> like this:
> def method():
>     """ doc string """
>
> []s
> Eduardo Bastos

maybe I made not really clear what I mean:

The calls to objectIds and getId are calls to Zope API methods, not to self
defined methods. So I think parts of the Zope API have wrong comments and
thats why its not possible to make xmlrpc calls because there will be always
the missing docstring error.

I think it would be a good idea to correct the comments in the Zope API.

Matthias