[Zope] How to prevent access to Ananymous User?

K.Praveen Kumar praveenkkumar@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 02:06:53 -0800 (PST)

Dear Thierry FLORAC,
     If I do what you said then It is popup a Screen asking
for login and password. It is taking anything you enter and
logging in as "Anonimous User". If you require I'll send
you the URL of the site where you can understand the
problem and help me out.
     My problem is While accessing the web pages. Not in
the Zope directories. If I use "ex User Folder" for
authentication it will create a "acl_user" folder. If we
are attempting to access the directory (Where we have
created acl_user folder) that will redirect to the Login
Page. After Logging in only it'll agsin redirect to the
Home page.
      In my case it is not happening. It is directly taking
the user as "Anonimous User" and showing up. How should I
get that.