[Zope] Zope Book and stx

Luton, Alex ALuton@rcseng.ac.uk
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:25:05 -0000

Hi,

I'm interested in setting up a site containing documents with
use=
r-submitted inline comments, much in the way the Zope Book does. I
can s=
ee it's using structured text, but I've no idea if a specific
product or=
 perhaps the CMF is involved. Can I have a few pointers?

Thanks

--
=

Alex
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and are intend=
ed
addr=
essed.

This communication represents the originators personal views an=
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of The Royal College =
of
Surgeons of England.

If you are not the intended recipient, or the=
 person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient,=
 be advised that you
have received this e-mail in error, and that any us=
e, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is stri=
ctly prohibited.

http://www.rcseng.ac.uk

Registered Charity Number:=
 212808