[Zope] Authentication using ex User Folder problems

K.Praveen Kumar praveenkkumar@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 06:00:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
   I'm new to Zope. I built a web site using Zope. Now I'ld
like to use authentication to access those pages. I used ex
User Folder to create authentication module. I did in this
way:

I selected "MySQL Authentication Source" for Authentication
Sorce, "MySQL Properties Source" for Property Source and
"Null Membership Source" for Membership Source.

I've created MySQL databases called passwd and userinfo.
Here I did not getting any problems.

I only getting problem when I visited the home page of the
created web site. It is not asking for the authentication
instead It is logging in as "Anonymous User".

If I use the Login page URL It is redirecting to the Home
page after succesful authentication.

It has to redirect to the Login page if the user is already
logged in. How can I do that? Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.
Praveen