[Zope] problem uploading pdf file via localfs

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:58:03 +0100

Deniz, Metin wrote at 2003-3-11 14:03 +0100:
 > I hope you are the right people to address my question. If not, please tell
 > me who might help me with the following question:
 >

 > I am trying to upload a pdf file via a localfs object. Unfortunatelly I am
 > getting a blank page to see within ms-ie.
 >
 > This is the code I am using:
 >
 > <dtml-var standard_html_header>
 > <dtml-var standard_html_footer>

You tell us that rendering this page results in an empty page?
This would mean a really strange definition of "standard_html_header/footer".

Not that this page does no uploading at all, it just renders a link...

Look at the HTML source (in your browser).

Dieter