[Zope] Help: Finding/Deleting Bad Object from ZODB (Data.fs)

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:40:56 -0600 (CST)

Ok... a clue.

I went into the debugger and all I saw was my current session opened.
Look at the cache detail I found the object:

1 '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x01\xef\xce'      1 G
Products.CMFCore.PortalFolder.PortalFolder

That is the object I am having problems with, but I have other Portal
Folders which are fine.

Another clue would be great...

BZ