[Zope] ZopeTime: several errors on 2.6.1

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 00:08:25 +0100

Florian Konnertz wrote at 2003-3-12 02:20 +0100:
 > Hi Dieter,
 >
 > Dieter Maurer wrote:
 > > Florian Konnertz wrote at 2003-3-11 14:54 +0100:
 > >  > I encounter several errors relating to ZopeTime:
 > >  > Zope-2.6.1, ZWiki-0.16
 > >  >
 > >  >
 > >  > http://openspirit.homelinux.net/
 > >  >
 > >  > Traceback (innermost last):
 > >  >    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish
 > >  >    Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
 > >  >    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
 > >  >    Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 126, in __call__
 > >  >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
 > >  >    Module OFS.DTMLDocument, line 124, in __call__
 > >  >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
 > >  >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 76, in render
 > >  >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Var, line 219, in render
 > >  > KeyError: ZopeTime
 > >
 > > Apparently, the root of your web site is not found (this
 > > "Application" object defines "ZopeTime").
 > Ok. - Very enlightening! :) My mind isn't object-orientated enough yet. ;-)
 > >
 > > Usually this means, that a DTML object is called without
 > > its positional parameters.
 > >
 > > Unfortunately, the new tracebacks do not longer tell
 > > about the objects affected. I expect the "OFS.DTMLDocument, line 124"
 > > to be the culprit (more precisely, the code in the DTML Method
 > > that calls this DTML Document).
 > Document?

Yes, I see (in the traceback) that is is a DTML Document:

     Module OFS.DTMLDocument, line 124, in __call__

 > - Shouldn't it read: "...that calls this DTML object" - if i
 > got the above explanation right (?)

The DTML Documents seems to be called wrong (from the DTML Method).

 > So i'll do some LOG before line 124 now
 >       LOG("bself",TRACE,bself)
 > 124  r=apply(HTML.__call__, (self, bself, REQUEST), kw)
 > do you think this is right?

No. This time a LOG message does not help much.

If I am right, then you should look at the DTML Methods
source and check whether the DTML Document is called correctly.

Dieter