[Zope] Re: Zope digest, Vol 1 #2654 - 34 msgs

Frederic Faure ffaure@bigfoot.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:22:58 +0100

At 10:06 14/03/2003 -0800, Dylan Reinhardt <zope@dylanreinhardt.com>  wrote:
>The problem here (if there *is* one) is that there is such a wide range of
>products and add-ons available, there's no way to find any group of people
>who are experts at everything.

Right, but at least, it would help to have an article that would explain to
eg. PHP or Perl users what the point is using a framework, and especially
something Zope. Personnaly, just showing me that I won't have to stick an
index.html (index.php) in each and every directory would probably be enough
to convince me :-)