[Zope] Re: Re: Re: pulling from another website

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 22:34:41 +0100

--K8nIJk4ghYZn606h

also sprach Michael Havard <nhavar@hotmail.com> [2003.03.17.2205 +0100]:
> Sorry but what a complete crock of elitist crap. Javascript, just
> like any other client side code, has it's uses (and abuses).

give me a standard on javascript that works on most common browsers
and you win. in the mean time, i might think about javascript for
little sparkles and addons that appear to be needed these days,
since information has been replaced by eyecandy throughout the web.
those were the days...

> Yes there are alot of script kiddies and even professional
> designers out there that use the propritary extensions (both MS's
> and Netscapes) and cause sites to be inaccessible to certain
> users. I think instead of bashing the language we should advocate
> better use. Let's keep blanket statements like "XXXXX is evil" out
> of the groups and focus on helping developer create better more
> accessible content using ALL of the tools at their disposal.

okay, i'll shut up and listen.

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey
=20
a c programmer asked whether computers have buddha's nature.
as the answer, the master did "rm -rf" on the programmer's home
directory. and then the c programmer became enlightened...

--K8nIJk4ghYZn606h

--K8nIJk4ghYZn606h--