[Zope] Authentication problem with owner_info

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:22:50 +0100

Nicolas =C9vrard wrote at 2003-3-17 22:22 +0100:
 > And if you have a reason why access to the owner of an object is not
 > visible unless I use a proxied script I would really be glad to read i=
t.

It is protected by a permission.

And as with all permissions, you must either grant them to
the users that need them or you have a special script with
a proxie role.

I do not argue whether the set of methods protected by
the one protecting protecting "owner_info" is senseful.
It heavily depends on the application domain, in general.
And it is not worth to argue about it, as you always can
use the proxie role approach.

Dieter