[Zope] Mozilla 1.3 and Zope 2.5.1 manage not working nicely

Charles Y. Choi cchoi@sonicsinc.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:11:23 -0800

Chris Beaven wrote:

> Hrm, I've got Moz 1.3 (Win32) and have been connecting just fine to my
> 2.5.1 server... (and 2.6.1 test server)
> What is "not working" exactly?

Sorry, my last message was not precise enough:

I get intermittent problems with instantiating new objects in Zope
2.5.1. using Mozilla 1.3.  What will happen is
that I will get unrendered HTML code in multiple panes and a message
that a global name is not defined such as:

NameError: global name 'SonicsBookmark' is not defined

where SonicsBookmark is a locally defined ZClass product.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Charles