[Zope] Re: Error while adding LDAP user folder.

Josef Meile josef.meile@imes.mavt.ethz.ch
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:01:37 +0100

MessageThat means that you're using an old python-ldap module.
You have to update to the recommended in the documentation.

Regards,
Josef

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Naveen Raj Jeyaraj
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.zope.general
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 9:09 AM
Subject: Error while adding LDAP user folder.

Hi,
I am getting the following error when I try to add a LDAP user folder. How
can I go about it? Please help. Thank you.
Regards,
Paul.

Zope Error
Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'ldap' module has no attribute 'initialize'

Troubleshooting Suggestions
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.