[Zope] Catalog problem/only searchable when logged in

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:31:41 +0100

Michael Havard wrote at 2003-3-18 17:41 +0000:
 > I am running ZOPE with the CMF. On the CMF on DEV I have a document that is
 > searchable as anonymous. I synced the file to the QA box and I can see it
 > when anonymous but cannot search for it when anonymous. It will only show in
 > the search results when logged in.
 >
 > I've seen no differences in the security settings between the two instances
 > and no obvious differences in the document. What could be causing this
 > problem.
 >
 > Has anyone seen similar issues?

Looks like a workflow issue or a lost reindexation.

When you copy an object, it may enter its initial workflow
state and then not be searchable.

When you copy an object, it should index itself.
Maybe, that failed.
Try to force indexing by modifying the object.

Dieter