[Zope] Catalog problem/only searchable when logged in

Michael Havard nhavar@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:27:24 +0000

Well I found my problem and it appears it's nothing to do with catalog or
zsyncer but with my own stupidity. I didn't check the expiration date on the
content. The content had expired so only those with author permissions could
see it once logged in...
BIG DUH

I found the CVS listing for CMFStaging but no documentation. Can anyone
point me to documentation about how CMFStaging works, how to install it etc.