[Zope] Re: Problem with Versions in 2.6.1

DeCaf decaf@smartbusiness.nu
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:35:45 +0100

Tried this also, didn't work. I've got a feeling this ought to work,
but it just doesn't for me. Are there any other reason this might
fail, or is there a bug?  (I did read in the Zope book about versions,
but it just doesn't seem to work for me).

Very thankful for any input on this. A transcript of what I tried now
below.

Okay, so after doing the prior  steps I did the following:

Enter folder'/test'
Enter version 'myversion'
Chose "Start working ..."
Enter '/test'
Add DTML Document 'testpage'
Enter version 'myversion'
Entered the "Save/Discard" tab
Entered some text and clicked the save button.
Chose "Quit working with version"
Entered the '/test' folder..

Still no 'index_html' document, NOR the new 'testpage' document
available in the '/test' folder.

Control-Panel->Version Management still reports "There are no
non-empty versions.".

What am I doing wrong?

Sincerely, Peter.