[Zope] Re: Problem with Versions in 2.6.1

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 23:00:16 +0100

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Maik Jablonski wrote at 2003-3-21 01:26 +0100:
>  > ...
>  > You've quit the version before saving it... You have to save first and
>  > then quit the version. Read the ZopeBook for more information about
>  > Versions.
>
> I never do this. And I think, it should not be necessary.
>
> Entering/quitting on one hand and saving/discarding are orthogonal
> and do not affect each other.

But if you want to see the results of your work done in a version, you
have to save first (before quitting the version), aren't you? Leaving a
version without saving this version will give you no public visible
change... something what the original poster wanted to see.

Cheers, Maik