[Zope] Deleted role and user's assigned role behavior.

StefanH.Holek StefanH.Holek
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 21:35:55 +0100

I'd say it's a feature, allthough a feature one should be aware of. ;-)

Note that the security machinery is not confused by this but will=20
always compute the proper intersections. Note also that the same issues=20=

are present wrt local roles! Local role mappings do not go away just=20
because you delete the role.

hth,
Stefan

On Samstag, M=E4r 22, 2003, at 06:20 Europe/Vienna, Felipe Barousse Bou=E9=
=20