[Zope] POSKeyError, help, please.

Stefan A. Nagey stefan@ispvip.biz
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:23:57 -0500

I've been struggling with this one non-stop since last night.

I work at an ISP, we keep our customer records in zope.

Somehow, i seem to have lost records for nearly 1/4 of our customers.

I've tried deleting the index, packing the DB, exporting and then
importing into a fresh Data.fs, using fsrecover.py

i've also tried fsrefs.py, which tells me that i'm missing a bunch of
objects.

The size of my Data.fs is prettymuch unchanged, which might suggest
that the data is still there, but how do i get to it?

What can I do that I haven't tried already, or, what have i messed up
that doing again will make all my worries go away.

any help would be very much appreciated.

thanks

stefan