[Zope] lots of ZODB conflict errors

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:45:22 -0800

Sorry for the multiple posts. My email client was acting up.
I wanted a generic method to do that, primarily because there dont seem
to be any errors generated. I just see a lot of these when I peruse my
logs. Hence I excluded the system information. Googling the lists doesnt
seem to come up with any relevant posts (although I know the question
has been asked in the past, just dont know when, only 4 hits on
google:zope lists)

These seem to happen on both Zope 2.5.2 and 2.6.1 both running on RH 8.0
on Athlon SMP systems.

Is it a caching vs loading problem?? Increasing the cache size did seem
to reduce the problem but not by much.

TIA
AM

Andy McKay wrote:

> AM wrote:
>
>> Any way to reduce these?
>

> Assem, looks you have sent the same email 3 times.
>
> You haven't stated:
>
> - your zope version
> - your python version
> - your applications (CMF for example)
> - your platform
> - the errors
> - the error conditions (when they occur)
>
> Do you really expect a useful answer?

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes