[Zope] Vignette with zope.

Heimo Laukkanen huima@iki.fi
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:39:51 +0000

> From: Dieter Maurer <dieter@handshake.de>
> Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:48:13 +0100
> To: "Paul Naveen Raj Jeyaraj" <Paul_Jeyaraj@infosys.com>
> Cc: <zope@zope.org>
> Subject: Re: [Zope] Vignette with zope.
>
> Web applications can be easily integrated via URL references.
> Only problem: common authentication/single log in.
>
> Chris Withers has an integration between Zope and Lucene (a Java
> search engine). You may ask him about details.

My friend also did ( well almost) integration between Notes and Zope. He
created a servet that takes the Notes authentication information and
stores into Postgres and forwards request to Zope. In Zope modified
exUserFolder then handles everything from that point on.

He did not write to Zope part to finished state, but rather did just a
proof of concept that it is doable and would not require miracles.

-huima