[Zope] var/Data.fs: any way to regenerate from scratch?

Rocky Burt rocky.burt@bricsnet.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:44:48 -0500

The ZODB which is stored in your Data.fs is a OODBMS.  Whomever is using your Zope instance is probably storing all of his python scripts, html, dtml, zpt's, etc in the ZODB (Data.fs) but storing actual business data in a MySQL installation.  (ie, the scripts and pages used to show user data are in Data.fs, the user data itself is probably in the MySQL instance).

ps. Still at Acadia Marc? ;)

- Rocky Burt