[Zope] Z SQL Method results and ZClasses

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:11:28 -0600

>I'm experimenting with ZSQL Methods and want to assign a ZClass to te result
>object. I've read that 'in the future' it wil be possible to do that. But..
>
>Is it possible todo this already or has anyone a solution to do this another
>way?

Check out the Advanced tab on your ZSQL Method.

Hmm. I wrote something related to this on this list not too long ago,
but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, there's a howto on zope.org about
Result objects and another on direct traversal of SQL results. One of
those or the Zope Book chapter on SQL access (towards the end) should
tell you how to assign a class to a Result object.

(The online help for the ZSQL Advanced tab may be of some moderate use,
too.)

          --jcc