[Zope] Re: Re: Re: Newbie: running Zope for the first time - Linux

Alberto Odor aodor@cnr.gob.mx
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 22:17:07 -0600

GREAT!!!

I have Zope running and also Plone on top of Zope

One problem :(
If I go to ZMI and go to the Plone site and view the site, it looks great
However if I try to load the Plone site using http://localhost I get the
Apache front page instead of the Plone site

Alberto