[Zope] Accessing httplib from a Zope Python script (cont.)

Sean Winstead seanw@surehand.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:36:27 -0700

>From Andreas Jung:
> see lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/README.txt

Useful info. Thanks for the recommendation. Sounds like I shouldn't make
httplib accessible though.

>From Geir B=E6kholt:
> result =3D context.verifyPayPal()

Thanks for the tip! This makes sense. I read about context and how I can
get to other objects through it, but wasn't yet smart enough to realize
it would help in this situation <g>.

>From Dylan Reinhardt:
> Ignore the issues with your script.  Your *real* problem is that
PayPal won't accept HTTP for=20
> this connection, you must use HTTPS.

Yes, I saw M2Crypto referenced in your article as well as some other
places. I figured I would tackle this obstacle first and then worry
about HTTPS after that. While looking at M2Crypto, I decided to install
OpenSSL and M2Crypto on my PC (fortunately I am running Windows). So I'm
ready to try it out.

--
Sean Winstead=20