[Zope] who is using webdav to build zope site?

Johan Carlsson [EasyPublisher] johanc@easypublisher.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 07:31:39 +0000

At 21:00 2003-03-28 +0000, Chris Withers said:
>Gilles wrote:
>>Hello
>>I am just curious: I try to use webdav to edit my web-sites
>
>I do :-)

Me to :-)

>>Question: what is the best (free) webdav client/editor that you have used?
>
>Not free, but cheap and very good; I use WebDrive on Windows...

I also use WebDrive (for Windows). I found it slightly more stable than
TeamDrive.

http://www.southrivertech.com/
http://www.teamstream.com/

Best Regards,
Johan Carlsson

PS. Remember to use the WebDAV source port when you work through WebDAV.
Also notice that all product developers hasn't written WebDAV APIs for
there product
which will result in failures when trying to access those object.

Product developers, shape up! ;-)

--
Easy Publisher Developers Team
Johan Carlsson