[Zope] Re: MailHost under Zope 2.6.1

Andreas Tille tillea@rki.de
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:20:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Lennart Regebro wrote:

> >      mailhost=getattr(context, context.superValues('Mail Host')[0].id)
> >      mailhost.send('Hello', 'you@something.org', 'me@anything.org', 'Test')
> >
> > to send mails under Zope 2.5.x.  Once I updated to Zope 2.6.1 Mails via
> > this method are quite strange.  They have no subject in the Mail header
> > but the body part contains:
> >
> >       Subject: Test
> >       To: you@something.org
> >       From: me@anything.org
> >       Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:24:00 +0200
> >
> >       Hello
>
> I'm not able to reproduce this problem.
>
> What is the actual body text you are trying to use?
Regarding to Zope-Book, Appendix B:

    send(messageText, mto=None, mfrom=None, subject=None, encode=None)

The body which should be sended is just 'Hello'.
BTW, it's not really clear why the mto parameter is optional ...

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy