[Zope] Debugging and Environment Variables

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:00:38 -0800 (PST)

> I may be missing something
> critical, but I find the
> development cycle is much faster when debugging on a
> live instance...

I also prefer to debug on a live instance. However, I
am attempting to debug someone else's product:

http://www.zope.org/Members/mwoj/kinterbasdbDA

I need to know the value of a variable that is
generated during the usage of kinterbasdbDA and have
not had much luck returning the variable value in a
live session.

> Fire up Zope and connect with a local web browser?

Works fine.

I think that the debugger really could be my friend if
I could just get ZPublisher.Zope() to return
something. Perhaps I should submit another request to
the list titled:

"Does Zope Debugging Even Work??"

If you know of any Zopers who might be able to help me
(and the community) out I would greatly appreciate you
forwarding this to them.

Thanks for everything Dylan,
Derek Basch