[Zope] Acquisation with images

Andreas Pakulat ap125@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Thu, 01 May 2003 23:51:23 +0200

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

On 01.Mai 2003 - 22:31:21, Stefan H. Holek wrote:
> Acquisition stops at the first 'Images' folder it finds. Your=20
> '/News/Images' folder effectively hides the one in the root.
>=20
> As you are new to Zope I can probably save you a lot of time by telling=
=20
> you to just skip the DTML chapters in the books. Go directly to=20
> PageTemplates and PythonScripts.

Thanks for that hint, but I'll do that as soon as I do understand the
functionality behind the site. I am here to extend and refresh the
content of the site - which was created using Zope 2.3 and though had to
use DTML. At the Moment I want to get the current site working as it did
before, but introducing some small improvements (like better indenting
and using small scripts for the navigation bar).

So thanks anyway, I now know from another mail that a script is the only
way to get what I want.

BTW: No need to CC me, I'm reading the list.

Andreas

--=20
'Ich habs gleich!', sagte der Programmierer.

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn--