[Zope] Zope and permissions in Linux

Michael Long mlong@datalong.com
03 May 2003 11:52:58 -0400

The zope user installed by SuSE is configured as a deamon accout. If you
would like to login as the zope user you will need to modify /etc/passwd
so that the zope user looks something like this:

zope:x:64:2:Zope daemon:/opt/zope26:/bin/bash

Then you can login as the zope user and start zope as that user.

hth,
Mike