[Zope] Mailing list integration

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Mon, 05 May 2003 17:43:49 -0400

We integrated Mailman and Zope using a couple of external scripts to
programmatically perform Mailman admin functions whenever a new user was
added to our site.  If you use httplib and urllib, along with some of
the functions available in os, sys, and popen2, you can have Zope
driving Mailman in no time.  I'd be glad to share the scripts if you
think they would help.

Kevin