[Zope] stx document

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Thu, 08 May 2003 17:09:17 -0700

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 03:57:04PM -0400, Paul Winkler wrote:
> On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 04:36:35PM -0700, David Bear wrote:
> > I created a folder outside my plone site, and am playing with
> > different objects -- but I don't see that I can add a structure
> > document object.  Its not available from the pulldown.
>
> "Document" should be available. It supports stx.
> If you don't see Document in the pulldown, your installation is
> broken somehow.

There is no type "Document" --- I guess I'm broken.  Any guesses on
how to fix it?

This is install on FreeBSd.  Python 2.1 installed from ports with
increase stack patch.  Zope 2.6 installed from source -- as well as
cmf and plone.

did I miss making a symlink somewhere???
--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257