[Zope] GET vs. POST

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri, 9 May 2003 13:04:40 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with you Eron.  Our particular site is, I think, remarkably clean=
=20
but it still has some warts.  We're in the midst of re-engineering a code=
=20
clean-up and two-orders-of magnitude user population scaleup.  We pass a
lot of information around both in session variables, from forms, and via
redirection.  You're suggesting some interesting techniques which I'll
need to ponder a bit to decide how useful they are.