[Zope] Solaris, Multiple Processors and ZEO?

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Wed, 14 May 2003 14:17:35 +0200

Yep, this is a good idea. You might also want to use 'pbind' to assign a
Python process to a processor.

Stefan

--On Dienstag, 13. Mai 2003 11:03 -0700 Steve McMahon

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/