[Zope] structured text and css

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Thu, 15 May 2003 10:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

We use structured text in a number of places where we'd like a bit more
control over fonts, layout, and spacing than the defaults provide.  And we
don't want to clutter up the content with markup (for example

It occurred to me that a simple solution would be to give a structured
text object to have a 'css' property which give the URL of a css style
sheet with pre-defined classes for the structured text, and modify the
rendering product to reference the stylesheet and associated classes if it
is present.

A quick google didn't turn up anything in the archives that seemed
relevant.  Has anyone done anything like this?