[Zope] ODBC + Linux (part II)

ratem@censanet.com.br ratem@censanet.com.br
Thu, 15 May 2003 17:27:42 -0300

Hi,

thanks for all previous hints.

I=B4ve installed ZDataQueryKit, it is very interesting.

Now I have another problem. I=B4ve created an ODBC Data Source on W2K, po=
inting=20
to my specific SQLServer DB. I know SQL runs on port 1433.

The problem is that when I try to create a reference to a table on ZVisua=
lODBC=20
or ZClientODBC, I get an empty error message. I=B4ve got both "connection=
=20
refused" and "server not found" before - it was a question of adjusting t=
he=20
correct DNS server name and SQLServer port - so the question is another...

Do you guys have any idea/hint?

What is missing? Anything related to Metadata/XML or conection problems?
Sorry but it=B4s been a long time since I played with proprietary platfor=
ms...

Thanks in advance,

Rogerio

E-mail enviado pelo Webmail CensaNET