[Zope] Stop external URL's loading within a browser window

Ashley Lloyd ashleylloyd@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 09:33:00 +0100

Just looking at your question again I very much doubt I was of any help at
all, sorry!

From: "Michael Fox" <Michael@CenturySoftware.com.au>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Subject: [Zope] Stop external URL's loading within a browser window
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:23:49 +1000

Hi *,

Seeing as the majority of people on this list are web developers, I thought
this would be the place to ask my question.

In hope that someone else has had the same issue and possibly has a
solution.

Within my Zope application, I load a small pop-up window in which I load a
third party applet. My problem is when users click on an external link (say
a URL contained in an email in Outlook etc.) it loads that site within the
pop-up window containing my applet and clobbers all child applications
loaded by that applet.

Is there any way to stop this using JavaScript or some other mechanism?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Fox
Web Analyst Programmer
Century Software