[Zope] again Zope and RedHat 9 threading problem

Ron Bickers rbickers-expires-1053716020.a714d4@logicetc.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 14:53:40 -0400

I just upgraded to 2.4.20-13.9 and the ps behavior appears to have changed.
All the threads aren't shown without the -m option, whereas before they
were.  This brings back memories of going from FreeBSD to Linux and
wondering why on earth MySQL had so many "processes" running. :-)

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.