[Zope] Syntax checker for Zope

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Sun, 18 May 2003 15:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry if was unclear.  Let me try to clarify--

We have a number of pages which are relatively complex--lots of tables
within tables within frames within dtml-this and dtml-that.  In the
process of editing, we sometimes inadvertantly create a syntax error which
causes an error message, for example, unexpected end of dtml-let.
Usually that's a problem caused by some other problem.  It would be
helpful to have some sort of tool which will help to localize the real
cause rather then the effect.