[Zope] Re: Data loss after packing in 2.6.1?

Marius Gedminas marius@codeworks.lt
Mon, 19 May 2003 12:47:33 +0300

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 10:33:39AM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> Marius Gedminas wrote:
> >>That's what happened to me for 2 times... Objects simply disappeared
> >>after packing (they are appeared for a short time too in one case,
> >>before they definitivly disappeared).
> >>
> >>Do you use ZEO?
> >
> >No.
>
> What happens if you try a CVS checkout of the Zope-2_6 branch?

I'm a bit pressed on time at the moment, I'll try to take a look at it
later.

BTW is there a command-line tool for packing FileStorages?  It would
help automate the testing process a bit.

Marius Gedminas
--
Codeworks is available for Zope consulting -- http://www.codeworks.lt/