[Zope] Syntax checker for Zope

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Mon, 19 May 2003 14:28:47 -0700

On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 13:48, Dennis Allison wrote:
> Thank's Andy, I'll take a look.  I tend to use more DTML than ZPT and the
> pages we create are often complex ensembles of DTML and HTML where it's
> hard to see the structure.  Anything that helps localize a syntax error
> will be helpful.

Yeah like I say it does absolutely nothing for DTML, but it would be
great if someone did do something with that.

It would be really nice as well if DTML didnt need to be valid to be
saved to Zope, in the same way for PythonScripts and ZPT, then this
whole idea could be really useful...
--
  Andy McKay