[Zope] Re: Q/OT: How to Share Information across Organisations

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
19 May 2003 20:09:10 -0700

I'm not sure I have too much more to offer... Plone is something of a
world unto itself and it's not a world I've explored in great depth.

Last I heard, there's a pretty active Plone mailing list... I imagine
you'll find several people there who will have suggestions and/or
favorite links to share.

Dylan