[Zope] Can't save Version in 2.6.1, please help!

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 16:07:52 -0500

Ken, did you pack your ZODB before you try to save or discard the
version?  If so, I fear that you may have been bitten by this ZODB
packing bug.  Your best shot atm may be to restore from backups...

If you did not, I don't really know what's wrong...

Troy