[Zope] Programatically creating folders.

John Kipling Lewis jklewis@umich.edu
Wed, 21 May 2003 12:40:12 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, I was mistaken.

We've written a Zope product that extends folder.  We want to add one of
our objects to this extended folder.  We assume that 'OFSP' in
manage_addProduct would be changed to point to our new product, but are
unsure what to call it.

ideas?

John