[Zope] Re: How to Add a File Dynamically??--manage_clone ERROR

Zope@Stylus zope@stylusinc.net
Wed, 21 May 2003 23:24:45 +0530

Hi Seb

Thanks for the guidance.
I am actually cloning  Page Templates and Python Scripts to a newly added
folder and the folder gets added using the manage_addFolder method.
When i try to clone a Python Script and a Page Template I get the Error.
I have set anaonymous User permission for Both the External Methods and the
Python Scripts calling the
External Methods( although I actually cannot do this setting on the fly as I
adding the Python Scripts also Dynamically )
INspite of my setting thew Security Permission on the External Methods and
Python Script to Anonymous and also setting the Proxy Roles to anonymous I
am still being asked to Login to Zope .
Please help me out.
Suggestion on as to how I can acheive this functionality by some other means
would also be most helpful ,i.e, Adding a Folder on the Fly (which I am
being able to do) and cloning a Python Script and a Page Template into the
newly added folder on the fly(which I am not able to do) ..Both these
actions happen simulatneously and it has to happen without Logging into the
ZMI.
Please help.

Thanks
John