[Zope] Natting to public IP not working

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 21 May 2003 20:10:47 +0200

Praveen Kumar wrote at 2003-5-21 09:15 +0530:
 > Thanks for your reply. But it is giving error while accessing as web
 > page but it is showing correctly while accessing from Zope manager. For
 > single page also it is giving error.

Please remember:

  When you report problems, you must describe them precisely.

"giving error" is not sufficient.

We must know precisely what error (no response, error page, exception, ....).

When you get a Zope exception, we need to know the
"Error type", "Error value" and "Traceback".
In Zope 2.6.x, you find them via the "error_log" object
in your Zope root folder.

Please try again to detail the errors you observe.

Dieter