[Zope] dtml2python (sorry, forgot the subject)

Dieter Fischer dieter.fischer@grid-it.ch
Tue, 27 May 2003 09:57:07 +0200

Hello

> You should read the Python docs and learn how exception handling
> works (see try..except, traceback module etc).

It's not a python problem, as I wrote I just don't know how to access the
variables.

> except DatabaseError:

Perhaps my question was not precise. I'm using Formulator and I'm trying (a
so many suggested), to convert my DTML to ZPT and Python. I want to do some
error testing dependig on a database failure. But I'm always getting some:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: DatabaseError

So I googled around, but I didn't get an answer how to catch it. I've tried
with context and so on, but nothing worked.

> And btw. avoid double postings.

My Email reader let's me send mails without subjects (and stupid me wrote
one), this gives no thread.

Regards

Dieter