[Zope] Another import doesn't find the module

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
29 May 2003 08:03:36 -0700

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 06:25, Stacy Roberts Ladnier wrote:
> My requirements are extremely complicated and I have no choice but to have
> several different data models in the same application. I am trying to make the
> best design possible.

Fair enough.

> I might say I am new
> to Python (a few months young) and have my background in Java, which should
> explain such stupidity on my part. I am not use to having such flexibility.

Yeah, Python is pretty cool language... one well worth spending some
time with.  You may find these links helpful and/or interesting as you
progress further with Python:

http://diveintopython.org/toc.html
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

Dylan